Monday, November 21, 2011

Da Isles

 From slayin' tigers ta da defeat of a naga army, today was a busy day for me, mon. Da Echo Isles be our home and we do what we must to protect it. A troll named Zuni aided me, but has fallen t'anks to da sea witch... Fightin' along wit' Vol'jin was an experience to be remembered t'ough.
 So was watchin' Vol'jin summon our ol' warchief, Thrall. D'ey bot' discussed da future of da horde and Thrall persuaded Vol'jin ta stay with da horde for now despite Garrosh's actions.
 Wit' all da tasks on da Isles complete for now, I was sent to Sen'jin Village where I am now restin'.
Been an excitin' day, mon, can't wait ta get moving again an' improvin' me druid skills. Speakin' of which, I wonder which role I will be playin'. On da one hand, I could heal ot'ers as a Restoration druid or call upon the power of da sun an' moon as a Balance druid. On da ot'er hand I could shield ot'ers from heavy damage as a Feral Bear druid or bleed me enemies out as a Feral Cat druid. What do ya t'ink, mon? Comment below or be tweetin' me at #JanjinTrezzahn to weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Profane and offensive commentary will not be allowed. Please be respectful of others.