Monday, November 21, 2011

Sup, Mon

I be Janjin Trezzahn, ya be callin' me Trezzahn. Janjin be a name given by me muddah, a troll who left long ago an' never return. Trezzahn be a name given by me faddah, Rakah, a strong shaman lost in battle wit' da alliance long ago.

I be raised in our tribe, da Darkspear as an apprentice to Zen'tabra. Been workin' wit' her to call on da spirits o' nature as a druid. Da spirit Gonk, ancestral raptor spirit, come to me in a dream speakin' of da World Breaker an' a final struggle against da dragon for the future of Azerot'. Da spirit agree to aid me provided I be ready to aid da world. Da spirit also speak highly of a land shrouded by magic but dat be a tale for anoddah time.

Exiled by Garrosh, da Darkspear be at work rebuilding our home on da Isles an' I just arrive to do me part.


An' now I be visitin' Zen'tabra to be assistin' wit' anythin' needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Profane and offensive commentary will not be allowed. Please be respectful of others.